Rumbling With Republicans on Keystone XL, Elizabeth Warren and Edward Snowden

Screen Shot 2013-06-24 at 1.45.20 AM

I was on Thom Hartmann's show last Friday getting into it with Conservative Neil McCabe (Editor of the 'Guns & Patriots' Newsletter) and Conservative Tim Cavanaugh, Executive Editor of The Daily Caller. We discussed Keystone XL, Elizabeth Warren's hammering of Obama over his dodgy 'free trade' Trans Pacific Partnership agreement, whether Edward Snowden is a hero or not, and the success of Obamacare.I have to say, I really do enjoy going on the show as Hartmann is one of the most intellectually honest, knowledgable hosts on TV. His guests, while sometimes a little crazy, are usually very smart and know their stuff, making the debates pretty interesting. Friday's back and forth was no different. Check it out below: