Glenn Beck Comment Porn: “WE WERE RIGHT!” Edition

Glenn Beck Comment Porn

Welcome to another edition of Glenn Beck Comment Porn, where we pore over the comment section of The Blaze so you don’t have to run screaming into the emergency room of your local hospital begging doctors to shove your brains back in through your ears. This week, needless to say, there’s a lot of gloating going on over in Beckistan what with word coming down that the NSA has been spying, supposedly on average Americans, for months into years now, in clear violation of everything the Constitution, the Founding Fathers, Jesus and Andy Griffith stood for. If you figured the paranoid conspiracy theory feedback loop folks that make up The Blaze’s readership would be both terrified but in a certain sense relieved at being able to tell themselves and others that they’re not, in fact, completely fucking crazy, well, yes, you figured correctly.

LITTLE.YET.FIERCE kicked things off with a crabs metaphor that probably says more about him than he’d like to believe.

Screen Shot 2013-06-07 at 3.45.10 PM

From there it all went downhill fast, with any and every conspiracy you can imagine spewing forth with fresh authority, the kind that can only come from a reinforced belief that you were right all along. MEMEGALT apparently read something from a gay person once — go to Urban Dictionary right now and look up “SWIM” — which clued him in to the coming Homocaust.

Screen Shot 2013-06-07 at 3.45.40 PM

NOSLAVE made “no sense.”

Screen Shot 2013-06-07 at 3.43.59 PM

THE-RIGHT-RIDER of course knows what needs to be done about all this snooping by the government.

Screen Shot 2013-06-07 at 3.44.49 PM

And of course REVELATION2012, as you could’ve predicted by the name, decided to just stand on a virtual box on The Blaze’s virtual street corner right outside Bellevue and just let loose.

Screen Shot 2013-06-07 at 3.47.05 PM

Anyway, that’s all for this week, kids. Do something fun this weekend — the government is watching.

  • Mr X

    But yes Cesca and all you other professional or semi pro DHS/White House bots: if I’m NSA and I know my data center is being used to compile red/blue lists to black bag Americans, I’d be worried about D.C. declaring war on Texas and the Texas ANG F-16s dropping thousand pounders on my data hub and ruining my whole day.

    Just know SPLC/’government is god/must have a monopoly on force’ trolls some military will defect to the Patriot side, and bring their toys with them. You’ll have a lot more to worry about than bubbas with AR-15s and .303 hunting rifles.

    • dbtheonly

      Yes,
      You’re NSA & my other correspondent is a Nigerian Princess.
      You have a legitimate cite for the 100 million internment camps? We’re still talking 30% of all Americans.

      • Lady Willpower

        Sheesh, you understood what he was saying?

        I just figured it had something to do with the Greys and the Bilderberg Group, drank some cough syrup and took a nap.

        • dbtheonly

          LW,

          No, I didn’t understand but with, say, 340 million Americans;, interning 320 million of them presents huge practical problems. So Mr. X drops the figure to 100 million; but this is still some 30%. What happens to the economy when 30% of the populace is interred? How do you “store” them? How do you feed them? How do you supply “warders” for 100 million internees?

          When a “conspiracy” has such obvious practical impossibilities; I tend to dismiss it out of hand. Much like I dismiss Barrister David Ombungo telling me that I’ve inherited $38 million.

          Hope you’re feeling better. You are an insightful commenter & a big plus to our conversations.

          • Lady Willpower

            I’m hanging in there, thanks. Should be right as rain in a day or two.

  • Mr X

    Reading the cesspit comments from here that say the companies involved in the NSA spying all denied it so that disproves everything Greenwald is saying and besides he’s a closet libertarian who didn’t understand what Bush was doing ten years ago so that discredits him is also amusing. Oh, and that there’s nothing to see with the IRS demanding proctology results from tea partyers and pro lifers seeking tax exempt status move on nothing to see folks. Now I understand how so many Germans became passive Nazis — don’t believe that any of those barbed wire camps being built at Sachsenhausen in 1938 are for Jews it’s all lies.

  • Lady Willpower

    I thought conservatives liked internment camps? Michelle Malkin thinks they’re awesome.

    • Mr X

      That’s the best you can do, troll?

      • Lady Willpower

        I wasn’t talking to you. Besides, I’m here all the time. If anyone’s a troll it’s you.

    • Maurice Cobbs

      Well, the only President to actually build concentration camps in the US was FDR – a Democrat, if i recall correctly….

  • dbtheonly

    Chez,

    Internment camps for 320 million? That leaves, what 20 million warders? The practical problems alone are boggling.

    • Mr X

      Just 100 million, according to FBI informant Larry Grathwohl.