Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Hollywood Liberals Edition!

In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we look at the response of The Blaze readers to Steven Spielberg and George Lucas's comments at the University of California regarding an impending 'implosion' in of Hollywood. The word 'Hollywood' is usually enough to send most Republicans into a tizzy, but readers of The Blaze are a special bunch, and the article sent many of them over the edge.
In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we look at the response of The Blaze readers to Steven Spielberg and George Lucas's comments at the University of California regarding an impending 'implosion' in of Hollywood. The word 'Hollywood' is usually enough to send most Republicans into a tizzy, but readers of The Blaze are a special bunch, and the article sent many of them over the edge.
Glenn Beck Comment Porn

In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we look at the response of The Blaze readers to Steven Spielberg and George Lucas's comments at the University of California regarding an impending 'implosion' in of Hollywood. The legendary directors argued that the industry was stifling creativity and becoming a far harder place to make non-blockbuster movies. The word 'Hollywood' is usually enough to send most Republicans into a tizzy, but readers of The Blaze are a special bunch, and the article sent many of them over the edge.

Most weeks, 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' is a lot of fun. This week, it is a tremendous amount of fun.

To no one in particular, CRRS hypothesized that Spielberg and Lucas did nothing but sit on couches watching other people have 'delemas' about the trend in Hollywood:

Screen shot 2013-06-14 at 12.44.13 PM

MUFFYTHETUFFY has been watching previously unknown Russian movies about Abraham Lincoln:

Screen shot 2013-06-14 at 12.42.49 PM

TIMEOUT-CHAIR used the comment thread as an opportunity to quote the gay rape scene in 'Deliverance':

Screen shot 2013-06-14 at 4.55.45 PM

And finally, HKS weighed in with his observation that Hollywood was all about gays creating mixed race children to turn America communist:

Screen shot 2013-06-14 at 12.43.17 PM

Until next time folks!