Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Creationism Edition!

In this weeks edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we look at reader reactions to an article posted on The Blaze interviewing the maker of a documentary about creationism. The interview features 'faith leader' Ray Comfort, a New Zealand born evangelical Christian who believes he has revealed 'embarrassingly stupid' ideas behind evolution.
In this weeks edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we look at reader reactions to an article posted on The Blaze interviewing the maker of a documentary about creationism. The interview features 'faith leader' Ray Comfort, a New Zealand born evangelical Christian who believes he has revealed 'embarrassingly stupid' ideas behind evolution.
Glenn Beck Comment Porn

Glenn Beck Comment Porn

In this weeks edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we look at reader reactions to an article posted on The Blaze interviewing the maker of a documentary about creationism. The interview features 'faith leader' Ray Comfort, a New Zealand born evangelical Christian who believes he has revealed 'embarrassingly stupid' ideas behind evolution.

Surprisingly, there were some varied responses to the interview from readers of The Blaze, but the majority of them were, well, not exactly grounded in good science.

JWRIGHT.80 pointed out that if evolution really happened, all apes would have evolved into humans:

Screen Shot 2013-06-28 at 3.25.14 PM

REDWHITEANDBLUEUNIVERSE chimed in observing that a theory cannot be true if scientists are looking for more evidence to support it:

Screen Shot 2013-06-28 at 3.18.48 PM

HKS wondered what happened to the monkey people he saw on Planet of the Apes:

Screen Shot 2013-06-28 at 3.19.01 PM

STEELPANTHER  asserted that we can dismiss macro evolution because 'we don't have any proof that apes became humans, dinos became birds, or that anything became something completely different entirely' (other than the entire field of genetics and countless fossils):

Screen Shot 2013-06-28 at 3.22.42 PM

And finally, SREGN demolished the entire concept of science because scientists thought the earth was flat 6oo years ago, and a couple of passages in the bible may or may not have referred to the earth as being 'round':

Screen Shot 2013-06-28 at 3.19.38 PM

Until next week everyone....