Extreme US Right Wing Bloggers Banned From Entering UK

Screen Shot 2013-06-26 at 2.53.26 PM

Pamela Geller: Banned from the UK

Britain might have invaded Muslim countries and fanned extremism in the Middle East, but it is taking a stand against Islamophobic bloggers Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer. From the Guardian:

Two prominent US bloggers who were due to speak at a far-right rally in Woolwich on Saturday have been banned from entering the UK, the Home Office has said.

Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer, who set up Stop Islamization of America, and run the website Jihad Watch, have been forbidden from entering the country on the grounds their presence would "not be conducive to the public good".

The far-right English Defence League was planning a march on Saturday ending in Woolwich, south-east London, where soldier Drummer Lee Rigby was murdered last month. Geller and Spencer were both set to attend.

A Home Office spokesman said: "We can confirm that Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer are subject to an exclusion decision … We condemn all those whose behaviours and views run counter to our shared values and will not stand for extremism in any form."

Next step: Stop invading Muslim countries...