WATCH: Maddow’s Epic Takedown of Republican Conspiracy Theories

The Truth Behind a San Francisco TV Station's Surprise On-Air Obscenity Is Utterly Depressing

The Truth Behind a San Francisco TV Station's Surprise On-Air Obscenity Is Utterly Depressing

Maybe the most soul-crushing moment in the career of anyone who works in local TV news comes when heRead more...
Ted Cruz's Poll Numbers Prove Mendacity and Doublespeak Work

Ted Cruz's Poll Numbers Prove Mendacity and Doublespeak Work

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), you magnificent bastard. After a disastrous first week of his presidential camRead more...
'Religious Freedom' Is a Perfect Campaign Issue For 2016

'Religious Freedom' Is a Perfect Campaign Issue For 2016

In one of the most stunning cases of socially conservative overreach in political memory, Indiana's Read more...
  • Schneibster

    I wish I dared watch anything from MSNBC since they started quoting Greenwald unquestioningly. I simply don’t want to watch Rachel say stuff I have to discount because I know it’s lies. It makes me cringe. I can’t stand it. She should know better and doesn’t bother to find out.

    I really did think she knew better and I really am disappointed. I like Rachel. I hope she wakes up soon and I’m sure she will.

  • kfreed

    Benghazi included. Perfect.