WATCH: Maddow’s Epic Takedown of Republican Conspiracy Theories

California Ballot Measure Would Criminalize Transgender Citizens for Using Appropriate Toilet

California Ballot Measure Would Criminalize Transgender Citizens for Using Appropriate Toilet

How do we know the last remaining anti-LGBT crusaders have completely lost their shpadoinkle? The moRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

Whenever 4/20 rolls around, I occasionally rewind 11 years or so to a cartoon I directed and co-wrotRead more...
Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Last week, I wrote about a Christians pastor who condemned his friend and fellow pastor for disassocRead more...
  • Schneibster

    I wish I dared watch anything from MSNBC since they started quoting Greenwald unquestioningly. I simply don’t want to watch Rachel say stuff I have to discount because I know it’s lies. It makes me cringe. I can’t stand it. She should know better and doesn’t bother to find out.

    I really did think she knew better and I really am disappointed. I like Rachel. I hope she wakes up soon and I’m sure she will.

  • kfreed

    Benghazi included. Perfect.