WATCH: Maddow’s Epic Takedown of Republican Conspiracy Theories

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

From the beginning, several of us here at The Daily Banter have questioned not only the editorial apRead more...
Somebody Should've Knocked Bill O'Reilly on His Ass Years Ago

Somebody Should've Knocked Bill O'Reilly on His Ass Years Ago

Quite a while back I was the producer on a show, the anchor of which was a powerhouse in the businesRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Racism and Geckos

MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Racism and Geckos

On this week's edition of the NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss Brittney Cooper, the OsRead more...
  • Schneibster

    I wish I dared watch anything from MSNBC since they started quoting Greenwald unquestioningly. I simply don’t want to watch Rachel say stuff I have to discount because I know it’s lies. It makes me cringe. I can’t stand it. She should know better and doesn’t bother to find out.

    I really did think she knew better and I really am disappointed. I like Rachel. I hope she wakes up soon and I’m sure she will.

  • kfreed

    Benghazi included. Perfect.