Tom Friedman Porn Titles

thomas_friedman

Happy Monday everyone - I'm out of town at the moment so will be posting sporadically. Anyway, to kick your week off, Matt Taibbi is running a competition over on his blog to see who can come up with the best Thomas Friedman porn titles. It's pretty damn funny:

How did we not see that Friedman's whole career has been a series of porn titles? From The Golden Straitjacket to In Three Holes to My Special Sauce to The External Midwife to Hot, Flat and Crowded and, most obviously, Suck On This (which, as many readers noted, is a real porn movie), it's almost like Friedman has been using his New York Times columns to send, across decades, coded battlefield commands to the worldwide army of porn producers. Which is just about the funniest thing imaginable.

Poor Friedman, the guy really can't catch a break. There's now a website dedicated to his meaningless columns that allows you to create your own article out of banal paragraphs he might write. Seriously, click 'generate' and you'll be shocked by the outcome. They all read exactly like a Friedman New York Times column.

If the paper wanted to save some cash, it really could be a viable alternative....

RELATED ARTICLES