The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap-Up!

Here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week. Scandals, boobs, Benghazi, Obama, Patton Oswalt, Feminism, Bill Maher and much more.
Here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week. Scandals, boobs, Benghazi, Obama, Patton Oswalt, Feminism, Bill Maher and much more.
nixon-helicopter

Here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen brought us another edition of Glenn Beck comment porn; he ripped Dick Cheney's remarks on Benghazi; and he noted that Bill Maher doesn't understand black people.

Oliver Willis ripped the Republicans for their Nixon narrative against Obama; and he destroyed the sense of entitlement among the professional press.

Alyson Chadwick criticized the president for the AP scandal; and she covered the truth about Benghazi.

Chez Pazienza saluted CBS News for revealing how the Republicans leaked selectively edited emails about Benghazi; he warned the Kitchen Nightmares people to not f**k with the internet; he applauded Angelina Jolie's decision to undergo a double mastectomy; and he defended Patton Oswalt against the Age of Outrage.

Kojo Koram reminded us that there was a mass shooting last weekend which everyone seemed to ignore.

I covered the Republican lies about Obamacare; I wrote about the precedent for the IRS and the AP scandals established by Republicans; and I listed 10 instances in which Republicans abused government power for political retribution.

Have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Managing Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta