The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

We covered it all this week: from boxing to conspiracies, from sex tapes to Fox News, from abortion to Ron Paul, and gun control to hangovers. It's all right here.
We covered it all this week: from boxing to conspiracies, from sex tapes to Fox News, from abortion to Ron Paul, and gun control to hangovers. It's all right here.
Screen Shot 2013-04-30 at 11.20.25 PM

Here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Screen Shot 2013-04-30 at 11.18.28 PM

Ben Cohen outlined his prediction for the Robert Guerrero vs Floyd Mayweather bout this weekend; he brought us the latest edition of Glenn Beck Comment Porn; he also covered the insane world of celebrity sex tapes; and he wrote about the ridiculousness of the WHCD.

Oliver Willis advised liberals to use 'anti-choice' when discussing the anti-abortion crowd; and he wondered why liberals are soft on George W. Bush.

Alyson Chadwick advised the president to look for inspiration from LBJ; and she wondered how Mark Sanford still has a political career.

Chez Pazienza had some choice words for Alex Jones fans; and he wondered whether Ron Paul has totally lost his marbles.

Kojo Koram detailed the nine types of hangovers.

I ripped Fox News for implying that Eric Holder is a terrorist sympathizer; I detailed the conspiracy theory that claims Alex Jones is a CIA operative; and I covered the awful Crickett 22 caliber rifle designed for children.

Have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Managing Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta