My Epic Row With a Tea Party Activist and a Libertarian

Screen shot 2013-05-15 at 10.01.58 AM

I was on 'The Big Picture' with Thom Hartmann last night, getting into it with Tea Party activist Kris Ullman and Libertarian Patrick Hedger of 'Freedomworks'. We discussed the Benghazi conspiracy theories, Nancy Pelosi, the Republican's disastrous immigrant outreach strategy, and the causes of the global economic crisis.

It's incredibly frustrating arguing with people living in a completely different reality, and while I usually try to be respectful, this time I got pretty angry.

Ullman and Hedger wanted to make up their own facts, and Thom and I called them out on it over and over again.

Let's just say it got a little heated in there...