More Arguing With Conservatives on Tornadoes, Apple, and Benghazi

Screen shot 2013-05-22 at 9.18.38 AM

I went on the Thom Hartmann show again last night to get into it with Tim Cavanaugh, Senior Online Editor at The Daily Caller and Conservative Hughey Newsome of the National Advisory Council-Project 21, and MoveOnUp.org. We debated Sen. Tom Coburn's pledge not to fund disaster relief in Oklahoma, more Benghazi cover up conspiracies, Apple not paying tax, and whether the IRS hates the Tea Party. I was up against a couple of nut cases last week, but last night's debate was far more interesting as Cavanaugh and Newsome are bright guys. It starts at the 14min 58s mark (video should start there automatically):