Megyn Kelly Slaughters Erick Erickson and Lou Dobbs Over Women in the Workplace

Screen shot 2013-05-31 at 5.01.16 PM

Erick Erickson of Redstate.com probably thought he was on friendly turf when he went on Fox News to talk about his views on women in the workplace. After a new Pew study came out showing women to be the major earners in 40% of American households with children, Erickson took to the airwaves to declare that this signified the end of America as we know it. “I’m so used to liberals telling conservatives that they’re anti-science," lamented Erickson on Fox News earlier this week. "When you look at biology, when you look at the natural world, the roles of a male and a female in society and in other animals, the male typically is the dominant role. The female, it’s not antithesis, or it’s not competing, it’s a complementary role.”

Sadly for Erickson, his shoddy understanding of evolutionary biology and and misogynistic views of women was obliterated by Fox New's lioness in chief, Megyn Kelly. Erickson and his conspirator Lou Dobbs were given the dressing down of a lifetime, and left under no illusion where they ranked on the alpha male scale: