Junk Mail: Invite to Private Millionaires Party in Hawaii!

In our latest installment of 'Junk Mail', we reply to Vick Strizheus who sent us an email to The Daily Banter account titled: Private millionaires party invite.... (shhhh!) Intrigued by the prospect of being invited to a private party for millionaires, we thought it a good idea to engage with Vick in hopes of improving our financial situation here at Banter central.
In our latest installment of 'Junk Mail', we reply to Vick Strizheus who sent us an email to The Daily Banter account titled: Private millionaires party invite.... (shhhh!) Intrigued by the prospect of being invited to a private party for millionaires, we thought it a good idea to engage with Vick in hopes of improving our financial situation here at Banter central.
Screen shot 2013-05-31 at 3.49.32 PM

shutterstock_130862018

In our latest installment of 'Junk Mail', we reply to Vick Strizheus who sent us an email to The Daily Banter account titled:

Private millionair

es party invite.... (shhhh!)

Intrigued by the prospect of being invited to a private party for millionaires, we thought it a good idea to engage with Vick in hopes of improving our financial situation here at Banter central.

Here's what Vick had to say:

I've been in this "community" for over 8 years I've never done what I'm about to do for you this coming Sunday, June 2nd...

Here's the deal...

This Sunday, June 2nd I'm hosting the biggest and baddest live webcast this industry has ever seen...

(read on and listen closely... )...and teaching you LIVE exactly how to earn your first $10,000 in the next 30 days...even if you tried and failed 114 times before... even if you think you don't have the skills to do it... even if you're about to lose your home or your car...and EVEN if you don't have $100 in your bank account right now...

Sound cool?

I will actually not only teach you exactly how you can do it starting right away, but I will give you specific instructions on what you should be doing and when.

There's a scientific PROVEN formula to do that, did you know?... I use it in my business all the time to make
ridiculous amounts of money... very easily... This event is going to be online and I will be streaming LIVE from Hawaii - BIM Millionaires Retreat!

(I'm actually in Hawaii right now and it's absolutely gorgeous!)

Plus I've decided to do something super cool for you during this webcast...

I'll also be giving away tons of sweet stuff...(not the candy type... lol .. I'm talking iPads, expensive watches, MacBook, etc..)

Yep, all you need to do is just show up and you can actually win really cool stuff!

This is ONLY for my subscribers and followers and I just wanted to give you heads up, since you're on my list :-)

Will send you log in details on Sunday.

Talk soon,

Vick Strizheus

And our response:

Dear Vick,

I'm very jealous that you're in Hawaii! Which side of the island are you on? I'm a fan of the eastern side - Hilo in particular!

Thank you very much for your generous offer. I'm not sure how you knew it, but you nailed the exact amount of times I've failed to make $10,000 in 30 days. 114 times does tend to wear you down.

I'm very interested to hear about this scientific formula for making money. Is it like chemistry? I generally thought that you could only make money working a job or from investing. Will I need some sort of kit/lab equipment? I'm keen to learn your secrets!

Also, and this is a technical question - I'm not actually one of your subscribers (I don't know how you managed to get my email address?) so does that mean I still get to keep all the Ipads and expensive watches you are giving away? You must be really rich to have all that stuff, so I want in!!

Can't wait to talk!!

Ben

We'll let you know when we hear back!

(Image via Shutterstock)