Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Gay Scouts Edition!!

Every week we do a round up of the awesome comments left by readers of 'The Blaze' - Glenn Beck's nutty, rightwing version of the Huffington Post. Some weeks are crazier than others, but this week's comments on an article about the Boy Scouts of America's decision to allow openly-gay children to be members take it to another level.
Every week we do a round up of the awesome comments left by readers of 'The Blaze' - Glenn Beck's nutty, rightwing version of the Huffington Post. Some weeks are crazier than others, but this week's comments on an article about the Boy Scouts of America's decision to allow openly-gay children to be members take it to another level.
Glenn Beck Comment Porn

Every week we do a round up of the awesome comments left by readers of 'The Blaze' - Glenn Beck's nutty, rightwing version of the Huffington Post. Some weeks are crazier than others, but this week's comments on an article about the  Boy Scouts of America's decision to allow openly-gay children to be members take it to another level.

In an article titled "IS THE BOY SCOUTS’ GAY AMENDMENT THE ‘BEGINNING OF THE END’ FOR THE GROUP?" readers weighed in with their opinions, using their in depth knowledge of genetics, religion and philosophy to assess whether allowing openly gay teenagers into the organization would spell the end of the organization, and humanity as we know it.

SINCE912 made the grave mistake of agreeing with the decision (although did not believe it should be extended to adults?):

Screen shot 2013-05-24 at 4.27.00 PM

This of course led to the real readers putting SINCE912 in his place.  MIKEM1969 told him that he was part of a wider 'depraved freak' conspiracy designed to 'ruin things for everyone':

Screen shot 2013-05-24 at 4.26.54 PM

PASSIONFORCHRIST warned that the decision would lead to the organization actively seeking and converting teenage boys to homosexuality:

Screen shot 2013-05-24 at 4.28.04 PM

THE_JERK weighed in, and was, well, a jerk...:

Screen shot 2013-05-24 at 4.27.42 PM

And PHROGDRIVER expressed his anger over the gay bullies in America, picking on the straight masses in order to destroy 'everything good and decent' in society:

Screen shot 2013-05-24 at 4.27.29 PM

Until next week folks....