Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Ann Coulter and Hijab Wearing Terrorists

Glenn Beck Comment Porn
Glenn Beck Comment Porn

In our latest edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' we look at

The Blaze

reader's reaction to

Ann Coulter's comments

 regarding the widow of Boston Bomber suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Katherine Russel. Coulter believes that Russell "Ought to be in prison for wearing a hijab", and stated that Muslims are, "Assimilating us into their culture."

True to form, Glenn Beck fans weighed in on the subject with their own special type of intelligence.

While declaring his love for Coulter, LEADNOTFOLLOW accidentally revealed his penchant for transexuals:

/13.png

TRI-OX astutely observed that people dressed in baseball caps and sunglasses are obvious terrorists:

/2.png
Tamerlan+Tsarnaev

THE THIRD ARCHON added what must be the most

cold blooded

reasoned comment to have ever appeared on

The Blaze,

arguing that monetary penalties for wearing a Hijab would be preferable to jail time due to the exorbitant cost of prison:

/7.png

And MBA reasoned that not only should non- Americans who hate the country go back to where they came from, but liberals who hate America should also go back to where they came from:

/6.png