Dick Cheney is a F**king Idiot

the-world-according-to-dick-cheney-x-la

Just when you thought Republican delusions had reached their limit, Dark Lord Dick Cheney re-emerges from the political wilderness to remind everyone how competent the Bush Administration was. Speaking to the Daily Mail, Cheney told the British paper that the non scandal in Benghazi would never had happened under his old boss:

'When we were there, on our watch, we were always ready on 9/11, on the anniversary,' he recalled. 'We always anticipated they were coming for us, especially in that part of the world.'

'I cannot understand why they weren't ready to go,' the former two-term vice president said of the Obama administration.

'You've got units in the Defense Department that are superb. They practice for this contingency. And they didn't have anybody in the area,'

It's difficult not to get angry when reading this type of nonsense given the fact that 9/11 happened on their watch, and when Bush found out about it, he sat staring a 'My Pet Goat' FOR 7 MINUTES:

That's real preparedness for you.

The politics being played with this are moving into unchartered territory in terms of delusion (for a thorough and completely unnecessary debunking of the garbage Republicans have been throwing at the President check out Kevin Drum's piece in Mother Jones). What exactly would Cheney have the Obama Administration do? Attack Poland? Start a 'War on Unpredictable Political Upheavals'?

Seriously.