The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

In addition to our around-the-clock coverage of the tragedy and manhunt in Boston, we discussed spammers, gun show loopholes, Alex Jones, religion and Gwyneth Paltrow.
In addition to our around-the-clock coverage of the tragedy and manhunt in Boston, we discussed spammers, gun show loopholes, Alex Jones, religion and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Screen shot 2013-04-17 at 10.58.33 AM
shutterstock_123059695

(Image via Shutterstock)

In addition to our around-the-clock coverage of the tragedy and manhunt in Boston, here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen gets a reply from a spammer; he examined why people hate Gwyneth Paltrow; he had some harsh words for LinkedIn; and he addressed the proper way to respond to the Boston marathon bombing.

Oliver Willis wondered why Congress couldn't close the gun show loophole; and the normalization of horrible things.

Alyson Chadwick wondered whether we experienced news porn this week; and she hoped the Senate would grow a pair.

Chez Pazienza nailed CNN on its bungling of the Boston coverage; he bristled at the notion of having faith during a tragedy; and he asked why we can't come together any more.

Kojo Koram asked why we should talk about Thatcher.

I covered the assimilation of the U.S. Senate by the NRA; the best way to honor the victims of Boston; and I ripped Alex Jones' awful conspiracy scam.

Have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Managing Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta