The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

Screen shot 2013-04-10 at 12.10.38 PM
Thatcher death party

Celebrating Thatcher's death: Not good for your karma

In case you missed it here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen delivered the latest round of Glenn Beck comment porn; he questioned whether Pat Robertson is high; and he wrote about the bad Karma surrounding Margaret Thatcher's death.

Oliver Willis wrote that's it's okay to beat up on Obama for his Social Security proposal.

Alyson Chadwick urged Anthony Weiner to run for mayor of New York City; and she covered the deleted school shooting on Glee.

Chez Pazienza wondered why religion is so crazy; he questioned the modern feminist label; he dissected the 'Accidental Racist' song by Brad Paisley; and he examined the hoopla surrounding Jay-Z and Beyonce's trip to Cuba.

I covered the increasingly weakened gun control bill; Mitch McConnell's conspiratorial reaction to the latest Mother Jones audio recording; Sarah Palin's Thatcher tribute; and the president's terrible Social Security proposal.

Have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Managing Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta