Reliving the London Riots

Vice just released this video on the London riots back in 2011 - I wasn't there at the time, but vividly remember being in Los Angeles and watching neighborhoods I had grown up in being burned and looted. This is probably the best collection of footage I've seen so far. It really captures the on-the-ground feel of what was going on - the feeling of chaos and fear that spread throughout the city and frightened the life out of everyone living there.  The Vice story  culminates with interviews of the Turkish community, whose members came out of their stores and fought the looters off with blades. Real Wild West kind of stuff: