If You Consider Yourself a Dem, You Need to Watch this Video (If You Have Not Already, to Not is Dem Malpractice).

Do you watch Morning Joe?  You should start.  Congressman Peter King (R-NY) just called out Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) big time for coming out against aid for Sandy victims.  He has done this before and has been rebuked by the GOP House leadership but he remains really, really, really pissed off.

King blasted Rubio specifically because of all the money Florida has received for hurricane relief -- and then going to NY to raise money.  His exact words about the latter were "He should stay home."  I cannot find that video but here is some of his complaining about the issue.  When I find the video I mean, I will post it.  Oh and this is older video but very well worth watching.

And if you want to know why people call Joe Scarborough a RINO (Republican in name only), this may show you why:

Enhanced by Zemanta