Junk Mail: The Coffee Shop Millionaire's Club

In the latest edition of 'Junk Mail' we respond to the wonderful people at 'The Coffeeshop Millionaires' who have promise that you can become millionaires by sitting in a coffee shop and working for only a few minutes a day.
In the latest edition of 'Junk Mail' we respond to the wonderful people at 'The Coffeeshop Millionaires' who have promise that you can become millionaires by sitting in a coffee shop and working for only a few minutes a day.
Screen shot 2013-04-04 at 4.07.26 PM

Screen shot 2013-04-04 at 3.37.17 PM

In the latest edition of 'Junk Mail' we respond to the wonderful people at 'The Coffeeshop Millionaires' who have promise that you can become millionaires by sitting in a coffee shop and working for only a few minutes a day. Here's the email we received (the link is safe):

Hello,

Because of your interest in finding work that you can do over
the internet we are matching you with this company. To see
an overview of what the work entails just click the link below.

>> Go Here For More Info

Regards,

Megan Stanley

And our response:

Dear Megan,

I took a look through 'Thecoffeeshopmillionaires' website. It looks great! I didn't realize it was so easy to become a millionaire from sitting in a coffee shop - I'm currently sitting in one typing this, and I'm certainly not a millionaire! I especially like the idea that you only need to spend a few minutes a day on your cell phone to make $10,000 a month. That would be fine for me!

However, the lure of becoming a genuine millionaire is admittedly a strong one, so I think I'll go for that option (or what you call 'The Mega Option'). How long do you think that will take? I probably have about a spare 90 minutes a day, and given you say I'll be able to generate 10 grand in only a couple of minutes, I'm guessing that should be enough right?

I still don't understand exactly how you make all the money (I'm 45 minutes in to your promotional video, but you've only talked about how much money you have made), but I'm sure there's a great answer. Would you mind telling how it works?

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to becoming a Coffee Shop Millionaire!!!

Best,

Ben

We'll let you know if we hear back!