Glenn Beck Comment Porn: 'Liberals Want to Steal America's Children!'

In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we look at 'The Blaze' readers reaction to an MSNBC segment that claimed children were part of a community, and not just the sole property of their parents. The Blaze readers were not impressed and warned of an impending Communist takeover of America.
In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we look at 'The Blaze' readers reaction to an MSNBC segment that claimed children were part of a community, and not just the sole property of their parents. The Blaze readers were not impressed and warned of an impending Communist takeover of America.
Glenn Beck Comment Porn

In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we look at 'The Blaze' readers reaction to an MSNBC segment that claimed children were part of a community, and not just the sole property of their parents. The article, titled:  'Glenn Beck Eviscerates MSNBC Promo Claiming Your Kids Belong to the ‘Whole Community’ — and Makes Some Scary Connections' recapped head honcho Glenn Beck's hour long program dedicated to the topic that he felt was part of broader attempt by liberals to indoctrinate children with Communism.

The Blaze readers were not impressed.

Wrote Sci-fi enthusiast SPACEVEGETABLE:

/10.png

JUSTANOTHEROPINION saw the segment as a warning that he should get his kit ready for the coming apocalypse:

/11.png

FIREARM warned everyone it was advertising a Nazi style Youth program that would encourage children to snitch on anyone who disagreed with Obama:

/13.png

PLANETREALITY pointed out the absurdity of providing school meals and adult guidance for America's children, and the inherent logic in arming students to fight bad guys:

/16.png

MIKEM1969 sent out a stark warning to members of the Communist Party not to steal his children:

/3.png

And finally COMRADE_BOB envisioned an America under Obama where white people work all day to pay for blacks to do nothing other than vote for liberals to give them more freebies:

/7.png

A big thanks to our friends at '

BurntheBlaze

' for curating the comments.