WATCH: Lawmaker Compares Gun Control with Castration

Here's Where You Can Shove Your Paleo Diet

Here's Where You Can Shove Your Paleo Diet

I do CrossFit. Wait, let me clarify that: I do CrossFit on and off, in between periods of barely beiRead more...
Bill O'Reilly Has a F*cked Up Murder-Obsessed Mind

Bill O'Reilly Has a F*cked Up Murder-Obsessed Mind

When it was revealed that Bill O'Reilly probably lied about killings he'd seen while reporting on thRead more...
Mall of America Terror Threat Still Can't Budge Gun Show Loophole

Mall of America Terror Threat Still Can't Budge Gun Show Loophole

Over the weekend, Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson mildly freaked a few people out by tellRead more...