VIDEO: Maryland Ride-On Driver Talking On Cell Phone While Driving Bus

I caught a Ride-On driver talking on his cellphone while driving the bus yesterday. The bus was bus # 07-5312 at about 1:20PM headed in the direction of Takoma Station.

Here’s video of the guy on the phone:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_349oVjEzk[/youtube]

And a photo.

In Maryland, it is illegal to drive and use a cell phone without using a hands-free device.

In my opinion, it’s even worse when you’re driving a bus and taking the life of the public in your hands.

It Seems the New Atheist-Bashers Were Wrong About the Chapel Hill Shooter's Motive

It Seems the New Atheist-Bashers Were Wrong About the Chapel Hill Shooter's Motive

Almost immediately after news broke last month that 46-year-old Craig Stephen Hicks allegedly shot aRead more...
Obama Beats Racist Ferguson Cop's Prediction By Double

Obama Beats Racist Ferguson Cop's Prediction By Double

President Obama is steadily becoming the personification of "twice as good, half as much," the 21st Read more...
Glenn Greenwald Smears The BBC And British Television Regulator With Comically Inept Journalism

Glenn Greenwald Smears The BBC And British Television Regulator With Comically Inept Journalism

At the risk of canonizing The Daily Banter's reputation as a perpetual Glenn Greenwald debunking outRead more...
  • http://twitter.com/wetcasements James

    Lighten up, Francis.

  • Dennis

    If I’m on that bus and I’m worried about my safety and those of everyone on that bus, the first thing I’m doing is asking the bus driver to please put down his cell phone. The picture comes after that if he doesn’t get off the phone.

    I mean, what good is the picture going to do me if I’m dead and so are the other passengers?

  • http://twitter.com/gfunksupreme gfunk

    Snitches get stitches (just kidding, this is absurd)