VIDEO: Maryland Ride-On Driver Talking On Cell Phone While Driving Bus

I caught a Ride-On driver talking on his cellphone while driving the bus yesterday. The bus was bus # 07-5312 at about 1:20PM headed in the direction of Takoma Station.

Here’s video of the guy on the phone:

YouTube Preview Image

And a photo.

In Maryland, it is illegal to drive and use a cell phone without using a hands-free device.

In my opinion, it’s even worse when you’re driving a bus and taking the life of the public in your hands.

(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)

More on the Banter:

Fox and Friends: Obama's Plan for Free College is a Terrible Idea Because College Sucks

Fox and Friends: Obama's Plan for Free College is a Terrible Idea Because College Sucks

This is exactly the same incomprehensible flanking maneuver used by Erick Erickson when we tweeted tRead more...
Good Christian Sarah Palin Poses With 'Fuc_ You Michael Moore' Crosshairs Sign

Good Christian Sarah Palin Poses With 'Fuc_ You Michael Moore' Crosshairs Sign

Posing with a fanboi at the SHOT show in Las Vegas, Sarah Palin apparently wants liberal filmmaker MRead more...
White House Spokesman Zings Tom Brady Over #Deflategate Press Conference

White House Spokesman Zings Tom Brady Over #Deflategate Press Conference

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest observed that, as a press spokesman, Tom Brady is a pretty Read more...
Let's Not Forget That Ally King Abdullah Was a Very Bad Person

Let's Not Forget That Ally King Abdullah Was a Very Bad Person

Even though he was an ally of the U.S., Saudi Arabia's late King Abdullah was also a bastard.Read more...
Ignorant Anti-Vaxxers Brought Measles To Disneyland (and the Rest of Southern California)

Ignorant Anti-Vaxxers Brought Measles To Disneyland (and the Rest of Southern California)

It's the year 2015 and Southern California still doesn't qualify as the Third World, regardless of wRead more...
  • http://twitter.com/wetcasements James

    Lighten up, Francis.

  • Dennis

    If I’m on that bus and I’m worried about my safety and those of everyone on that bus, the first thing I’m doing is asking the bus driver to please put down his cell phone. The picture comes after that if he doesn’t get off the phone.

    I mean, what good is the picture going to do me if I’m dead and so are the other passengers?

  • http://twitter.com/gfunksupreme gfunk

    Snitches get stitches (just kidding, this is absurd)