The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 11.28.05 AM

In case you missed it here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

wallis

Ben Cohen ripped into Jamie Dimon and pulled no punches; he interpreted David Brooks' dreams; he also ripped into Glenn Greenwald's lack of humor; and he took a serious look at the downside of 'Teach for America.'

I wrote about Justice Scalia's unforgivable remarks about the Voting Rights Act; and I covered the most frustrating aspect of sequestration.

Chez Pazienza reviewed the new Aliens video game; he resumed his attack on Internet outrage; and he questioned the response to The Onion tweet about Quvenzhané Wallis.

And Kojo Koram covered the return of girl power.

Have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Managing Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta