The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

bloomberg_state_local

In case you missed it here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen covered a yoga sex scandal; healthcare and breast implants; and the latest bizarre programming decision at CNN.

Oliver Willis wrote a killer takedown of Glenn Greenwald's ACLU anti-drone links; he also praised the fact that Obama is boring; and he nailed NBC for its Sandusky interview footage.

Alyson Chadwick wrote about latest move by Sarah Palin; she also covered the growing feud between Bill O'Reilly and the far-right.

Chez Pazienza covered the far-right Christian response to the impending demise of DOMA; and he wrote twoposts about NBC's ridiculous programming decisions.

I covered Alex Jones' latest conspiracy theory; I also proposed a constitutional assault weapons ban; and I debunked Greenwald's accusation that Democratic partisans are racists.

Kojo Koram connected Game of Thrones to the GOP leadership.

And Alan Pyke wrote about the Rick Ross controversy.

Have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Managing Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta