The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

palin_big_gulp

In case you missed it here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen covered the president's trip to Israel; he ripped the hipster douchebag Ryan Hall; and he composed a list of the top five worst Buzzfeed lists.

I wrote about the cheap tactic of using death porn to make a point; I also covered abandonment of the assault weapons ban; and I recapped Sarah Palin's CPAC address.

Chez Pazienza covered the Jay Leno NBC controversy; he proposed an intervention for me; and CNN's fumbling of the Steubenville rape verdict.

Kojo Koram wrote about the UN's International Happiness Day.

Alan Pyke wrote about Justin Timberlake and the state of songwriting; and he eulogized the late Jason Molina.

Oliver Willis criticized supporters of the Iraq War; and he covered CPAC's bigotry problem.

And Alyson Chadwick wrote about the secret alliance between Santorum and Gingrich; and she took a closer look at the Second Amendment.

Have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Managing Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta