The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

holder_drones_rand_paul

In case you missed it here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen defended Hugo Chavez as flawed leader who helped Venezuela's poor people; he questioned the value of Buzzfeed; and he took a serious look at the unserious Glenn Beck commenters.

I wrote twoposts in which I examined the reaction to Eric Holder's letter to Rand Paul about the administration's use of drones; I also covered the Republican Party's tendency to ignore reality in lieu of gut reactions.

Chez Pazienza criticized MSNBC for being too similar to Fox News; he also defended Jon Stewart against another Salon.com screed; and he covered the obliviousness of the Romneys.

Have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Managing Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta