Sarah 2.0. This Will Be Fun.

Sarah PAC, Sarah Palin's super PAC is out with a new web ad and back with her same fighting spirit, backed by little real information but she sure sounds like she knows what she's talking about. One of Palin's issues is Reince Priebus' new report -- you can read his prescription for how his party can start winning elections here.  Palin says she doesn't "want Washington, DC to vet GOP candidates."  Maybe someone should remind her that she owes her fame to that very city that picked her to be the veep candidate in 2008 (anyone else curious if Palin is the kind of person Sheryl Sandberg was writing about when she thought women should "lean in?"  Palin sure didn't wait around to become more well versed on anything to jump into a national campaign.)

And now it seems like we're seeing a Carl Rove v. Sarah Palin schism in the GOP.  I could not love it more.  And for all of his experience, Rove's "American Crossroads" did a much worse job of predicting winners and backing candidates in 2012.  About 56 percent of Palin's picks won -- of course, in 2010 her success rate was about 52 percent and she backed people like Christine "I am not a witch"O'Donnell (BEST ad ever).

Now, as a Democrat, I want to see Democrats win elections but I also would very much like to be able to have a real conversation with a non-insane Republican.  There is a new poll out that shows 25 percent of Republicans have a negative view of their own party.

Oh, and if you were wondering, Senator Ted Cruz has credited Palin with his election to the Senate.  Thanks, Sarah!

Here's a new ad from Sarah PAC: