Jamie Lee Curtis Weighs In On Boob-Gate

Jamie Lee Curtis1

Jamie Lee Curtis: Not one to exploit her figure...

Very important person Jamie Lee Curtis wants everyone to know that jokes about breasts are NOT OK:

I knew who Seth MacFarlane was. My teenage son is a big fan. I knew what to expect. I have been the butt of his humor. I have survived his cruel, cheap jokes.

I was offended last week. As an Academy member, as the child of former Academy members and as a woman, I expected more from the best that the movie business has to offer. The Oscars are about honoring art and artists. It is not supposed to be a cheesy vaudeville show.

Apparently, when Curtis bared her breasts on the big screen she did so because 1. it was 'for the role', and 2. she was forced by nasty men to do it:

I am an actress who has bared her breasts in films to satisfy the requirement of the role I was asked to do -- lucky to do, for in my case, those films were significant in my career. I didn't like doing it. I didn't ask if I could do them topless. I did what was asked of me for the part I was playing. Mostly asked by men.

According to celeb nudity site 'Mr Skin', Curtis has appeared nude in 7 movies from 1983 to 2001. That's almost 20 years in the industry, at least half of that as an A-lister. And as we know, A-listers really need the money....