Glenn Beck Comment Porn

Given there is an endless amount of entertainment to be had sifting through the comments on Glenn Beck's site 'The Blaze', I'm going to make this a regular column. Our friends at Burntheblaze.com do a great job of sifting through the maniacal rantings of sexually frustrated white American males and picking out the best, but for the sake of brevity we'll stick to a select few of the funniest.

In response to the following article on a case regarding weird Christian German immigrants claiming asylum so that they can homeschool their kids, commenters weighed in with the following golden nuggets of wisdom.

TECHENGINEER11 was worried the case spelled the end of white America as we know it:

/5.png

ONETERMPRESIDENT felt that the government's decision to send them home was hypocritical given the half brother of Obama's father is living in America illegally (unbeknownst to the President):

/2.png

CAVALLO had concerned about immigration letting in people with 'non-occidental pigmentation' (anyone who isn't the same color as Native Americans?):

/7.png

And finally, SBENARD posted the following dire warning that behind the US governments decision to deport the family on the grounds that their claims of religious persecution are dubious, is a plot by Obama and Hillary Clinton are trying to steal your children:

/6.png