This Is Something That Actually Happens?

Apparently, FBI staff use their work phones for — wait for it — sexting.  Apparently learned nothing from Anthony WeinerDavid Petraeus and the countless other high ranking officials who got into hot water when they pulled simliar shenanigans.  Won’t these people EVER learn.  I guess not today.  Maybe tomorrow but I doubt it.

Read more about this insanity here.

More on the Banter:

MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: My Little Pony Sex Dolls, Marriage Advice and Batman Movies!!

MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: My Little Pony Sex Dolls, Marriage Advice and Batman Movies!!

On this week's NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss My Little Pony Sex Dolls, bank accountRead more...
The Daily Banter Video Mail Bag: The GOP Contenders, Links from Bill Maher, and Andrew Sullivan

The Daily Banter Video Mail Bag: The GOP Contenders, Links from Bill Maher, and Andrew Sullivan

On this week's edition of The Daily Banter Video Bag, Ben, Chez (who was dressed up as a frog...) anRead more...
Bristol Palin: Sarah Palin's Speech Didn't Suck Because Martin Luther King, Jr.

Bristol Palin: Sarah Palin's Speech Didn't Suck Because Martin Luther King, Jr.

There aren't enough MLK quotes on record to have rescued that train wreck.Read more...
Texas Republicans Want To Limit Cancer Screenings Because They Have Fetal Derangement Syndrome

Texas Republicans Want To Limit Cancer Screenings Because They Have Fetal Derangement Syndrome

Everything is bigger in Texas, including the Fetal Derangement Syndrome.Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Tony Robbins And The Bullsh*t Behind 'Self Help' America

MEMBERS ONLY: Tony Robbins And The Bullsh*t Behind 'Self Help' America

Of all the bullshitters in the industry, the most dangerous are the most seemingly genuine, and TonyRead more...