This Is Something That Actually Happens?

Apparently, FBI staff use their work phones for — wait for it — sexting.  Apparently learned nothing from Anthony WeinerDavid Petraeus and the countless other high ranking officials who got into hot water when they pulled simliar shenanigans.  Won’t these people EVER learn.  I guess not today.  Maybe tomorrow but I doubt it.

Read more about this insanity here.

With an Epic Twitter Tirade, Patton Oswalt Ends the Debate Over Trevor Noah

With an Epic Twitter Tirade, Patton Oswalt Ends the Debate Over Trevor Noah

If you follow Patton Oswalt's career at all, you were waiting for this. Late last night, the comic wRead more...
Fascist <em>WaPo</em> Columnist Says U.S. Has Too Much Democracy, Lauds Iron-Fisted Lee Kuan Yew

Fascist WaPo Columnist Says U.S. Has Too Much Democracy, Lauds Iron-Fisted Lee Kuan Yew

In 2009, everyone's favorite mustachioed goofball Thomas Friedman wrote a truly regrettable column sRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The New Arkansas Religious Freedom Law is Actually Worse than the Indiana Law

MEMBERS ONLY: The New Arkansas Religious Freedom Law is Actually Worse than the Indiana Law

Pro-discrimination anti-gay Republicans, including Gov. Mike Pence (R-IN), continue to assert that tRead more...