This Is Something That Actually Happens?

Apparently, FBI staff use their work phones for — wait for it — sexting.  Apparently learned nothing from Anthony WeinerDavid Petraeus and the countless other high ranking officials who got into hot water when they pulled simliar shenanigans.  Won’t these people EVER learn.  I guess not today.  Maybe tomorrow but I doubt it.

Read more about this insanity here.

WATCH: Shepard Smith Has Had Enough of Fox News's Baltimore Blame Game Bullsh*t

WATCH: Shepard Smith Has Had Enough of Fox News's Baltimore Blame Game Bullsh*t

As you no doubt know by now, all afternoon parts of Baltimore have been something akin to a war zoneRead more...
The Profound Unfairness of the Baltimore Riots

The Profound Unfairness of the Baltimore Riots

(Photo: AP Photo/Patrick Semansky) There's something grossly, profoundly unfair happening in BaltRead more...
Dear George Bush, Kindly F*ck Off and Leave Foreign Policy to the Grown Ups

Dear George Bush, Kindly F*ck Off and Leave Foreign Policy to the Grown Ups

Dear George Bush, It has come to our attention that you have been expressing views on foreign polRead more...