This Is Something That Actually Happens?

Apparently, FBI staff use their work phones for — wait for it — sexting.  Apparently learned nothing from Anthony WeinerDavid Petraeus and the countless other high ranking officials who got into hot water when they pulled simliar shenanigans.  Won’t these people EVER learn.  I guess not today.  Maybe tomorrow but I doubt it.

Read more about this insanity here.

Obama Has Un-Killed 12 Million Jobs In 5 Years

Obama Has Un-Killed 12 Million Jobs In 5 Years

On Friday morning, the Bureau of Labor Statistics released the latest mortifying statistics on PresiRead more...
Benjamin Netanyahu and the GOP's Real Objective: Undermine Obama and Destroy Peace

Benjamin Netanyahu and the GOP's Real Objective: Undermine Obama and Destroy Peace

We've covered Benjamin Netanyahu's horrendously ill judged speech before Congress a fair bit here atRead more...
Rudy Giuliani Supports a Mujahedin Group With a Hammer-and-Sickle Logo Because He's Been Paid To

Rudy Giuliani Supports a Mujahedin Group With a Hammer-and-Sickle Logo Because He's Been Paid To

A few weeks ago, Rudy Giuliani told attendees at an exclusive private dinner for GOP fatcats, "I do Read more...