This Is Something That Actually Happens?

FILED TO: Uncategorized

Apparently, FBI staff use their work phones for — wait for it — sexting.  Apparently learned nothing from Anthony WeinerDavid Petraeus and the countless other high ranking officials who got into hot water when they pulled simliar shenanigans.  Won’t these people EVER learn.  I guess not today.  Maybe tomorrow but I doubt it.

Read more about this insanity here.

If you love what we do here at the Banter, please consider becoming a Banter Member and supporting independent media! Readers get access to the Magazine and unlimited monthly articles

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!