The Marco Rubio Water Break GIF

Marco Rubio's Nervous Sip of Water Is the Only Thing Anyone Will Remember About His State of the Union Response

I'm not sure why people are obsessed with GIFs (Graphics Interchange Format for nerds), but they can be pretty funny. Anyway, this one of Marco Rubio taking a water break during his rebuttal to Obama's State of the Union speech seems to be doing the rounds. Sadly for Rubio, this years Republican 'ethnic antidote' to Obama, it was probably the only thing noteworthy about his rebuttal. Otherwise, it was standard Right wing fantasy stuff: Free markets and no government will solve everything etc etc but look at me, I'm Latino and I love old people etc etc