The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

reagan_assassination_guns_280
reagan_assassination_guns

The immediate aftermath of the assassination attempt on President Reagan. Can you count how many good guys with guns are in this photo?

Ben Cohen wrote about how Vice is a far better news source than CNN; he covered the decline of Fox News; and he defended Beyonce against attacks from PETA.

I wrote about the use of drones and targeting killing of U.S.-born enemy combatants; I also debunked the NRA's 'Good Guys with Guns' myth; and I lamented the absence of nuance in the drone debate.

Chez Pazienza covered the futility of '60s style protests; he also noted that he doesn't care about drones; and he punched some outraged hippies along the way.

Have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta