The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

full_metal_rifle_gun

In case you missed it here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen wrote about John McCain's disconnection with reality; he composes a fantastic takedown of Thomas Friedman; and he told the story of a family that was lost in Siberia for decades.

I wrote about the proposed Tennessee law that would out gay teens; I hit the conspiracy theory surrounding the president's skeet shooting remarks; and I attempted to draw a distinction between firearms and male anatomy.

Chez Pazienza covered the controversial Super Bow commercials; he ripped apart the gun supporters who interrupted the father of a Sandy Hook victim; and he wrote about the alleged end of Sarah Palin's career as a pundit.

And Ian Fried wrote about the immovable wrongness of Dick Cheney.

Have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta