Russian Meteor? Or Superman Origin?

I’m a big fan of The Mike O’Meara Show, formerly of the Don & Mike Show. On Friday, they did a hilarious riff on the russian meteor, prompted by the musing by co-host Oscar Santana that it was the son of Jor-El. You don’t have to be a Superman fan like me to practically fall out of your seat laughing at this. But it helps. Make sure you listen/subscribe to The Mike O’Meara Show.

“There is a baby in field, he has great strength!”

Go to 20:55 in to the video for the start.

YouTube Preview Image

Direct link to the segment here, in case YouTube is on the fritz (20:55 in).