Russian Meteor? Or Superman Origin?

I’m a big fan of The Mike O’Meara Show, formerly of the Don & Mike Show. On Friday, they did a hilarious riff on the russian meteor, prompted by the musing by co-host Oscar Santana that it was the son of Jor-El. You don’t have to be a Superman fan like me to practically fall out of your seat laughing at this. But it helps. Make sure you listen/subscribe to The Mike O’Meara Show.

“There is a baby in field, he has great strength!”

Go to 20:55 in to the video for the start.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ddcj3k2REQ&t=20m55s[/youtube]

Direct link to the segment here, in case YouTube is on the fritz (20:55 in).

MEMBERS ONLY: It's Time To Stop Giving a F*ck

MEMBERS ONLY: It's Time To Stop Giving a F*ck

"And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freRead more...
Reza Aslan Was Interviewed By C.J. Werleman Because There Is No God

Reza Aslan Was Interviewed By C.J. Werleman Because There Is No God

This week, renowned scholar of religious gobbledygook Reza Aslan was interviewed by renowned copy-anRead more...
What Would Ben Carson Think If Being Black Was A Choice?

What Would Ben Carson Think If Being Black Was A Choice?

The political outrage of the day for Wednesday centers around remarks that brain surgeon and RepubliRead more...