Debating a Libertarian and Conservative

Screen shot 2013-02-04 at 9.04.17 AM

I went on Thom Hartmann’s show on Friday to debate, amongst other things, January’s job numbers, how Chris Christie hates working people and whether we should legalize marijuana to solve the nation’s prison problems. I squared off against Neil Munro from The Daily Caller, and┬áLibertarian Commentator and author Marc Harrold. It got a bit heated, but it was a good fun back and forth. Video below:

More on the Banter:

Angry Old John McCain Throws Those "Low-Life Scum" Hippies Off His Lawn

Angry Old John McCain Throws Those "Low-Life Scum" Hippies Off His Lawn

If you missed Vietnam, you could see it reenacted on Capitol Hill Thursday afternoon.Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Confessions Of a Disillusioned Politics Junkie

MEMBERS ONLY: Confessions Of a Disillusioned Politics Junkie

Politics is fun to watch, but it's hard not to feel hopelessly detached.Read more...
Shock in the Blogosphere as Andrew Sullivan Shuts Down the Dish

Shock in the Blogosphere as Andrew Sullivan Shuts Down the Dish

The blogosphere was in a state of shock last night as pioneer blogger Andrew Sullivan, almost compleRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Sam Smith Sounds Like Tom Petty Because There's No Way To Do a Truly Original Song Anymore

MEMBERS ONLY: Sam Smith Sounds Like Tom Petty Because There's No Way To Do a Truly Original Song Anymore

I think there's actually another reason a song recorded in the year 2014 by a British guy who soundsRead more...
Best of Banter: Sarah Palin Got Crazier, 'Friends' Was Racist, and Ted Nugent Is Still An Asshole