Debating a Libertarian and Conservative

FILED TO: Uncategorized

Screen shot 2013-02-04 at 9.04.17 AM

I went on Thom Hartmann’s show on Friday to debate, amongst other things, January’s job numbers, how Chris Christie hates working people and whether we should legalize marijuana to solve the nation’s prison problems. I squared off against Neil Munro from The Daily Caller, and Libertarian Commentator and author Marc Harrold. It got a bit heated, but it was a good fun back and forth. Video below:

If you love what we do here at the Banter, please consider becoming a Banter Member and supporting independent media! Readers get access to the Magazine and unlimited monthly articles

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!