Debating a Libertarian and Conservative

Screen shot 2013-02-04 at 9.04.17 AM

I went on Thom Hartmann’s show on Friday to debate, amongst other things, January’s job numbers, how Chris Christie hates working people and whether we should legalize marijuana to solve the nation’s prison problems. I squared off against Neil Munro from The Daily Caller, and¬†Libertarian Commentator and author Marc Harrold. It got a bit heated, but it was a good fun back and forth. Video below:

MEMBERS ONLY: The GOP's Budget Isn't About Saving Money. It's About Inflicting Pain

MEMBERS ONLY: The GOP's Budget Isn't About Saving Money. It's About Inflicting Pain

What is fiscal conservatism? Officially, it's the language of serious-minded politicians everywheRead more...
The Real Meaning and Context of Homosexuality in the Bible and the Ancient World

The Real Meaning and Context of Homosexuality in the Bible and the Ancient World

(Image: The Apostle Paul) For the better part of a week now, it's been frustratingly accepted thaRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: To Boldly Go Where WhiteHouse.gov Dares Not!

MEMBERS ONLY: To Boldly Go Where WhiteHouse.gov Dares Not!

Happy Monday, my faithful Banterduckens, and welcome to this week's Members Only visit to the White Read more...