Debating a Libertarian and Conservative

Screen shot 2013-02-04 at 9.04.17 AM

I went on Thom Hartmann’s show on Friday to debate, amongst other things, January’s job numbers, how Chris Christie hates working people and whether we should legalize marijuana to solve the nation’s prison problems. I squared off against Neil Munro from The Daily Caller, and┬áLibertarian Commentator and author Marc Harrold. It got a bit heated, but it was a good fun back and forth. Video below:

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Bob and Chez Talk About Moving, Game of Thrones, the Age of Outrage and Star Wars

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Bob and Chez Talk About Moving, Game of Thrones, the Age of Outrage and Star Wars

Download the MP3 56 minutes, 23MB Not Safe For Work! This week: Vampire Bat Disco Coke Nostril: CRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Ted Cruz Is Totally Cool With Gays... Who Give Him Money

MEMBERS ONLY: Ted Cruz Is Totally Cool With Gays... Who Give Him Money

Ted Cruz would like you to know that he really doesn't hate gays. He just hates gays that don't wantRead more...
Barack 'No F*cks' Obama Drops a Truthbomb On Trade Deal Opponents

Barack 'No F*cks' Obama Drops a Truthbomb On Trade Deal Opponents

Ever since the political press declared him a near-dead duck following the 2014 midterms, President Read more...