Another Mass Shooting?

Can we go five minutes, how about five days, without shooting each other up?

Scarcely more than a month after 20 six and seven year olds were gunned down in school we have had, how many more shootings?  There have been at least two in California since  then and perhaps more chilling, another in Arizona (http://rt.com/usa/news/three-people-shot-phoenix-112/).  Just now I saw a news report that there was a shooting in a court in Delaware.  A court in Delaware.  I repeat that because Wayne LaPierre seems to think having armed guards everywhere would stop these shootings.  I am pretty sure most courts have armed guards.

According to the Mayors Against Illegal Guns, we have had an average of one mass shooting a month since 2009.  Read about that here.

When are we going to decide that enough is enough?