Write a Post about Glenn Beck, Get Spammed by Glenn Beck Fans

Blogging is an interesting game. You can spend hours writing an in depth, well researched piece for it to be read only a couple of hundred people. You can also put up some comments made by Glenn Beck fans and get thousands of people logging on. I'm guessing Beck has some pretty serious fans as they've found themselves on the 'Banter Blog' reading my post yesterday on the madness of Glenn Beck commenters. After being up for a couple of hours, the comments started pouring in. Many of them breached our commenting rules so they were deleted, but a lot are still up to view.

Here's a selection of some of the best. First, our Obama controlled propaganda site gets compared to Glenn Beck's site The Blaze:

Screen shot 2013-01-25 at 3.43.48 PM

Then Democrats voters are labeled 'welfare recipients, felons and the depraved', and I get accused of being Transgendered:

Screen shot 2013-01-25 at 3.45.24 PM

And then a particularly bright Glenn Beck commenter questions the science behind Transgenderism:

Screen shot 2013-01-25 at 3.46.26 PM

A message to Glenn Beck fans: I do appreciate all the page views, but I'd prefer not to have to moderate the nonsense you write. Please, keep it on theblaze.com, where I can choose whether I read you or not. On my site, I sadly don't have a choice.