The Real British Citizenship Test

Screen shot 2013-01-31 at 1.25.13 PM

masood_derek_fight-460x317

A couple of days ago, we published the official sample questions of the new British citizenship test as defined by the government. While the questions give a reasonable indication of how British a person is, they don't cut to the essence of what it means to be a true Brit. Being British means a lot more than knowing how long the Queen has been in power for or who the patron saint of Scotland is. Being British is not just about being born on the foggy island, it is an attitude that defines how you interact with others and how you view the world.

We've compiled our own list of penetrating questions at The Daily Banter that will reveal whether you truly are, or could be a British citizen. Take the test below to see whether you really could have tea with the Queen and have a good punch up at the pub afterwards.

[mtouchquiz 2]