The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

ted_nugent_threatened_potus

In case you missed it here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen wrote about how Zero Dark Thirty is a brilliantly-produced piece of propaganda; he covered a story about how quinoa prices have hurt developing nations; and he wrote about how Django Unchainedisn't a very good way to convince African Americans on gun control.

I wrote about Alex Jones latest and most ridiculous conspiracy theory; how Ted Nugent threatened the president again; and reviewed the president's quite historic second inaugural address.

Chez Pazienza covered Joe Arpaio's posse of gun-toting warlords; he confessed his love for White Collar actor Matt Bomer; and he called out purveyors of the liberal stereotype.

Have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta