The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

Screen shot 2013-01-14 at 12.29.22 PM

In case you missed it here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

beck_amusement_park

Ben Cohen covered Andrew Sullivan's new blog venture. He also detailed the Republican Party's economic terrorism with the debt ceiling, and a boxing ref's judgment in allowing a fight to go on too long.

I wrote about fighting to win against the NRA. I also covered Lance Armstrong's confession to Oprah, and Glenn Beck's hilarious and perplexing new theme park.

Chez Pazienza covered the Fox News hiring of Dennis Kucinich, he wrote about the Sandy Hook Truther conspiracy theorists, and he ripped into Lena Dunham, the star of HBO's Girls.

Have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta