Eric Bolling Shoots Himself with Confetti Gun

California Ballot Measure Would Criminalize Transgender Citizens for Using Appropriate Toilet

California Ballot Measure Would Criminalize Transgender Citizens for Using Appropriate Toilet

How do we know the last remaining anti-LGBT crusaders have completely lost their shpadoinkle? The moRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

Whenever 4/20 rolls around, I occasionally rewind 11 years or so to a cartoon I directed and co-wrotRead more...
Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Last week, I wrote about a Christians pastor who condemned his friendĀ and fellow pastor for disassocRead more...

Comments are closed.