Big Props to the Richard Fowler Show

richard fowler

Richard Fowler: Great host, great guy Richard Fowler: Great host, great guy

My good friend Richard Fowler of 'The Richard Fowler Show' is celebrating his first year of broadcast and I wanted to give a shout out from The Daily Banter. Look out for Richard in the future - he's a very bright guy with a lot of presence both on the radio and on tv, and I'm expecting very big things from him He's also an extremely nice chap, so I'm more than happy to get the word out about him. The press release:

WASHINGTON, DC- January 11, 2013  – NEWS RELEASE- The Richard Fowler Show today announced and celebrated its 1st year of broadcast on the We Act Radio Network. During the show’s first year of being on air, it has set the record as being the youngest nationally syndicated American African and/or Progressive radio program in the country.

“I am so grateful  that our movement has taken hold across America” said Richard Fowler, 26, host and executive producer of The Richard Fowler Show. “We have an understanding that our movement’s job is to stand-up for middle and working class families all across the country and we hope this year will be a successful as last year.”

“Richard Fowler is brilliant, and major rising star in progressive media,” said Thom Hartmann, radio host and best-selling author. “Audiences love Richard, and media people who work with him-like me- are stone-cold, flat-out blown away.”

“The team and I plan to bring the same vigor, empowerment, and the fighting spirit that we have brought during our first year to the next year of programming,” said Fowler Show senior producer, 23 year old Rich Webster.

The Richard Fowler Show was created to inform, empower and help America get their voice back. The Richard Fowler Show is part of the We Act Radio family broadcasting from Anacostia, DC directly into the halls of Congress; other shows on We Act Radio include Take Action News with David Shuster, MomsRising Radio with Kristin Rowe-Finkbeiner, and Pivot Point with Maya Rockeymoore.

Political youth strategist and host of The Richard Fowler Show, Richard Fowler is an advocate for youth and middle class families and Advocacy Director of the Young Democrats of America. Richard has been featured frequently on Fox News, MSNBC, C-SPAN and Current TV, in addition to international outlets such as RT, CTV, CCTV, NDTV, NHK, Al Jazeera English, ITV and ITN, as well as local outlets across the country. Richard has been a featured speaker at the National Council of La Raza, College Democrats of America, over 20 different foreign delegations and numerous colleges and universities. He was also a 2012 Democratic National Convention Delegate.

The Richard Fowler Show airs live on Fridays from 8-10 PM on We Act Radio (weactradio.com).  To find out more information on The Richard Fowler Show and where you can it, please visit the website: www.fowlershow.com. The Richard Fowler Show is also on Twitter @FowlerShow and Facebook at www.facebook.com/richardfowlershow . Subscribe to The Richard Fowler Show Podcast on iTunes: http://bit.ly/MJeQFH