Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from The Daily Banter!

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

On behalf of everyone here at The Daily Banter – Ben Cohen, Bob Cesca, Chez Pazienza, Oliver Willis and Evan Fleischer – Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Slow posting over the next day or so, but we’ll be back up to speed by Thursday in time for the New Year!

Ben (Editor in Chief)

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

From the beginning, several of us here at The Daily Banter have questioned not only the editorial apRead more...
Somebody Should've Knocked Bill O'Reilly on His Ass Years Ago

Somebody Should've Knocked Bill O'Reilly on His Ass Years Ago

Quite a while back I was the producer on a show, the anchor of which was a powerhouse in the businesRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Racism and Geckos

MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Racism and Geckos

On this week's edition of the NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss Brittney Cooper, the OsRead more...
  • db

    And if you are Jewish, Happy Hanukkah to you as well.