Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from The Daily Banter!

FILED TO: Uncategorized

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

On behalf of everyone here at The Daily Banter – Ben Cohen, Bob Cesca, Chez Pazienza, Oliver Willis and Evan Fleischer – Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Slow posting over the next day or so, but we’ll be back up to speed by Thursday in time for the New Year!

Ben (Editor in Chief)

If you love what we do here at the Banter, please consider becoming a Banter Member and supporting independent media! Readers get access to the Magazine and unlimited monthly articles

  • db

    And if you are Jewish, Happy Hanukkah to you as well.

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!