Alanis Morissette vs Chairman Mao

Alanis

Apologies for the lack of posting around here – Christmas festivities coupled with a broken wrist in two places has meant my blog has suffered from a distinct lack of attention. Back up properly next week. But in the mean time, here’s a funny survey from BrushDuck.com  where you have to compare quotes from Alanis Morissette and Chairman Mao and vote on who you think said what. I scored 70%. See if you can do better!

MSNBC Falls for Worst On-Air Prank Call Ever, Continuing Proud TV News Tradition

MSNBC Falls for Worst On-Air Prank Call Ever, Continuing Proud TV News Tradition

There's no semi-regular occurrence in television news that infuriates the hell out of me more than aRead more...
Did You Know ISIS is Getting Their Balls Beat Off In Tikrit?

Did You Know ISIS is Getting Their Balls Beat Off In Tikrit?

It might seem like Hillary Clinton's emails are the biggest story in the world right now, but prior Read more...
White House Reporters Focusing On The Wrong Email Scandal

White House Reporters Focusing On The Wrong Email Scandal

As winter's last gasp blankets much of the country in snow, this week's news cycle continues to be dRead more...
  • db

    Sorry to hear of the injury.