Alanis Morissette vs Chairman Mao

FILED TO: Uncategorized

Alanis

Apologies for the lack of posting around here – Christmas festivities coupled with a broken wrist in two places has meant my blog has suffered from a distinct lack of attention. Back up properly next week. But in the mean time, here’s a funny survey from BrushDuck.com  where you have to compare quotes from Alanis Morissette and Chairman Mao and vote on who you think said what. I scored 70%. See if you can do better!

Issue 13 of the Banter Magazine is now out! Right now, you can try a membership for only 99 cents!

  • db

    Sorry to hear of the injury.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!