Alanis Morissette vs Chairman Mao

Alanis

Apologies for the lack of posting around here – Christmas festivities coupled with a broken wrist in two places has meant my blog has suffered from a distinct lack of attention. Back up properly next week. But in the mean time, here’s a funny survey from BrushDuck.com  where you have to compare quotes from Alanis Morissette and Chairman Mao and vote on who you think said what. I scored 70%. See if you can do better!

Republican Congresswoman Asks Facebook Fans to Diss Obamacare, Fails Spectacularly

Republican Congresswoman Asks Facebook Fans to Diss Obamacare, Fails Spectacularly

The problem with living in an alternate reality is that every now and then, actual reality slaps youRead more...
People Are Somehow Shocked Phil Robertson Said Something Grotesque About Atheists

People Are Somehow Shocked Phil Robertson Said Something Grotesque About Atheists

Each morning, I get coffee at a Dunkin Donuts in New York's Financial District, and just about everyRead more...
Half a Million People Generously Agree To Ogle Hot Stretch Mark Bikini Mom

Half a Million People Generously Agree To Ogle Hot Stretch Mark Bikini Mom

In a culture that relentlessly pushes unrealistic and harmful body images on women and girls, our thRead more...
  • db

    Sorry to hear of the injury.