Alanis Morissette vs Chairman Mao

FILED TO: Uncategorized

Apologies for the lack of posting around here – Christmas festivities coupled with a broken wrist in two places has meant my blog has suffered from a distinct lack of attention. Back up properly next week. But in the mean time, here’s a funny survey from  where you have to compare quotes from Alanis Morissette and Chairman Mao and vote on who you think said what. I scored 70%. See if you can do better!

If you love what we do here at the Banter, please consider becoming a Banter Member and supporting independent media! Readers get access to the Magazine and unlimited monthly articles

  • db

    Sorry to hear of the injury.

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!