Alanis Morissette vs Chairman Mao

Alanis

Apologies for the lack of posting around here – Christmas festivities coupled with a broken wrist in two places has meant my blog has suffered from a distinct lack of attention. Back up properly next week. But in the mean time, here’s a funny survey from BrushDuck.com  where you have to compare quotes from Alanis Morissette and Chairman Mao and vote on who you think said what. I scored 70%. See if you can do better!

Sam Harris Exposes Noam Chomsky as a Pedantic Contrarian Unwilling to Debate Seriously

Sam Harris Exposes Noam Chomsky as a Pedantic Contrarian Unwilling to Debate Seriously

Intellectuals Noam Chomsky and Sam Harris engaged in a rather nasty email spat that has been doing tRead more...
Hillary's Poll Numbers Are Way Up, Despite "Homebrew" Email and Donor Scandals

Hillary's Poll Numbers Are Way Up, Despite "Homebrew" Email and Donor Scandals

Remember when we were all talking about Hillary Clinton's "homebrew" email server? It seems like yeaRead more...
Jimmy Fallon's Shot-for-Shot Extreme Video Is the Unfunniest Damn Thing Ever Done on Late Night

Jimmy Fallon's Shot-for-Shot Extreme Video Is the Unfunniest Damn Thing Ever Done on Late Night

I should let it go. I know. But I can't, not when Jimmy Fallon's latest viral sensation is literallyRead more...
  • db

    Sorry to hear of the injury.