Where My Trolls At?

All you guys who were talking smack before the election — where’d you guys go? Did something happen last Tuesday? You mad?

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

  • oi ly

    How long before the ding dongs blame the First Lady for the death of the Twinkie. One wonders.

    • Christopher Foxx

      But it’s just the free market at work. The neo-cons et al are all in favor of that, right?

      Or are they only in favor of it when they can’t make up some bogus claim that something is Obama’s fault?

  • oi ly

    Limbaugh is finally admitting that the Obamaphone the cons were railing against before the election, was actually started by Bush. Hear that, Dennis?

  • db

    Okay Guys,

    Totally off topic but the morning news has me questioning my sanity.

    “Republicans are working on ways to avoid the fiscal cliff”

    But it was about a year ago that the Republicans were insisting on the fiscal cliff as a threat to force President Obama into the spending cuts that they (Republicans) wanted. The cliff was a Republican idea & the result of negotiations with the Democrats. The Republican quo for raising the debt ceiling quid.

    So now they don’t want it anymore?

    And why is the Lamestream Media not mentioning that the cliff was the Republican plan?

    It is obvious to me that with Fox “News” the Republicans are campaigning 24/7/365. If the Democrats wait for Spring 2014 to start; we’ll be at a huge disadvantage. And Don’t get cocky, kid(s). President Obama didn’t win by that much & he’s not going to be on the ballot.

    • enlightened liberal

      Of course he’s on the ballot in 2014, assuming he’s still black then.
      But I just wish for once that someone would point out that Republicans say “reduce the deficit or the economy will collapse” at the same time they say “undo the deficit reduction plan or the economy will collapse.” Unfortunately, that would require reporters to report so…

      • enlightened liberal

        But seriously, this is what the cons have been doing all four years. Manufacture ginned up crises, scandals, and controversies to try to annul the President’s ability to govern. That’s the only goal here.

      • db

        Well of course President Obama isn’t “one of us”.
        He’s tall, slender, & athletic. Not one of us at all.

        it’s not just the Fox faux “scandal du jour”. It’s that the Republicans took an action and then condemn President Obama for that action

        Romneycare is good for MA Obamacare is bad for the USA.
        President Obama isn’t bi-partisan.
        The credit rating was reduced under president Obama, when it was the Republican games with raising the debt ceiling that caused the reduction.
        President Obama is leading us over a fiscal cliff.

        In short the Republicans are taking no responsibility for their actions. They’re blaming President Obama for their own positions. They’re complaining that President Obama compromised with them.

        “Unfortunately, that would require reporters to report so…”

        They’re getting away with it?

  • Wilbur

    Awaiting new orders from Landru.

  • enlightened liberal

    Maybe they were raptured to wherever butthurt losers are raptured.
    The best thing about this is you know they are reading these comments.

    • db

      el,

      But Frank still owes the Homeless Shelter $25 for losing his bet. It’s one thing to hide from a razzing over the election results. And as I’ve stated before; I’m really more interested in knowing what he based his certainity upon.

      It something quite different to stiff me on a wager. Even more so since he hurts me not at all by his wussing out. He stiffs the DC Homeless Shelter. Does that make you feel good, Frank? It’s cold out there now. Guys going cold & hungry since you won’t pay up.

      • enlightened liberal

        I’m not going to say I told you so, but I have observed Frankie’s feckless behavior for years. I come to expect it just as I expect the Sun to rise in the East every morning. And to think, those homeless that he is cheating by welching on the bet could be veterans.

        • db

          el,

          “I’m not going to say I told you so”

          You have every right so to say. You said so. You were right. I had too much faith in Frank’s integrity. I was wrong.

          I’m expecting DA to post something on Frankdisalleisstupid.com & I’ll comment there as well.

          “Burning” (above the fold) says that Frank is ranting about a stolen election on Facebook. Be interesting to see what evidence Frank has to support that one.

          • enlightened liberal

            Evidence? He doesn’t need it. And besides, we’re baby-killers, and we have no idea what freedom is, and he’s smarter than all of us, so we should get off his lawn.

      • Christopher Foxx

        I’m really more interested in knowing what he based his certainity upon.

        His absolute need for the world to be a certain way, regardless of how clear it is that it isn’t like that. Frank is a petulant, selfish child incapable of dealing with anything not being the way he wants it to be. So when things aren’t as he wants them to be he’ll deny reality no matter how ridiculous it makes him look.

        • enlightened liberal

          ^ Thread over.

        • db

          But el, Christopher,

          You’re suggestions go almost as far as the Nietzschian concept that the Over-man will make his own reality. Frank can’t make reality by choice & if he thinks he can; then he’s in need of serious therapy.

          Frank chooses the reality he claims exists? Existential for sure but somewhat lacking in practicality. Or are you guys saying that this is the reality bubble created by Fox et. al. & Frank just refuses to come out of it?

          • Christopher Foxx

            Don’t complicate it, db. There’s no existential Nietzschian aspect. The child whining when he doesn’t get his way isn’t engaged in an examination of the state of nature and Man’s relation to it.

            Frank is a simply an insecure childish brat.

          • oi ly

            Dread would be the only existential emotion that Frank and Co are saddled with. Oh, and a good amount of Fear and Trembling too.

          • Christopher Foxx

            Which they unfailingly project as our Dread, Fear and Trembling.

  • M2

    Oh, and just sayin': After the 2010 Tea Tard Occupation – there the next day. After our President lost the first debate: Here that night.

    Wingnuts are wusses. Just take your medicine already, looooosers.

  • M2

    Bwaaahaaa!!! Oliver, I love this post. Maybe, they seceded already.

    Too funny.

    • oi ly

      They self deported!

  • db

    Oliver,

    Frank is certain that if he shows up again I’ll ask him about the bet you & I had with him over the Romney 300 EV. I don’t recall if you ever named your charity to get our winnings.

    He’s right. I will.

    And Marco, DA, Zython, el, & oi are ready to follow up as well.

  • oi ly

    The impeachment bandwagon should help restore their will to sanity (their version).

  • Christopher Foxx

    You mad?

    Yes they are. But their mental instability was already well established.