When NPR Finally Called the Election for Obama

You have to give it to the folks at NPR, they really do take their work seriously. They refused to project Obama as the winner when the major media networks all did, waiting until their own numbers confirmed it. Andy Carver, NPR’s senior manager for online communities told me that NPR usually agrees with the AP’s projections, but if it’s close, they use their own. Here’s a screen shot of NPR’s projection that came out at least 15 minutes after CNN, Fox etc, etc put theirs out:

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

From the beginning, several of us here at The Daily Banter have questioned not only the editorial apRead more...
Somebody Should've Knocked Bill O'Reilly on His Ass Years Ago

Somebody Should've Knocked Bill O'Reilly on His Ass Years Ago

Quite a while back I was the producer on a show, the anchor of which was a powerhouse in the businesRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Racism and Geckos

MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Racism and Geckos

On this week's edition of the NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss Brittney Cooper, the OsRead more...