Ultimate Fighting Championship Goes Political with New Ad Campaign

Not exactly sure how many of our readers are plugged into the world of Mixed Martial Arts, but there's a pretty funny ad that has come out casting two UFC fighters as 'political' candidates for the the UFC welterweight championship. The fight, a big one in the MMA world, features long time champ George St Pierre and Carlos Condit, the challenger. St Pierre has been out of action for over a year due to injury, while Condit officially took the belt in his absence. Anyhow, if you're mildly interested in the sport, it's worth tuning in to this one as both men epitomize what it means to be a true Martial Artist. They are highly skilled, humble, hard working guys who exhibit extremely noble qualities in and out of the ring (full disclaimer: I'm a huge MMA fan....). Anyhow, here's the vid:

Enhanced by Zemanta