The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap-Up!

texas_secession_meme

In case you missed it here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen took a serious look at the deteriorating situation in Gaza, and wrote about the future of Karl Rove's disastrous super PAC.

I took a few days to recover from the election and returned with an extended post about the realities of secession.

Chez Pazienza urged Texas to go ahead and secede already, and he covered the inability of the Republican base to change direction in the wake of the election.

And Oliver Willis wrote about Mitt Romney's stunning new 47 Percent remarks and the Republican Party's unhealthy addiction to Ronald Reagan.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta